PANE would like to announce that we are holding our 2017 conference in Lebanon, New Hampshire at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center!
2017 Spring Meeting
Eight speakers will present on topics in the field of pathology over the course of Saturday, April 29th- Sunday April 30th.
Friday, April 28th
Arrival and Dinner, details TBA
Saturday April 29th and Sunday April 30th
4 scheduled speakers each day. Daily schedule TBA
Topics and Speakers
- Neuroophthalmology: Lananh Nguyen, MD
- Molecular Diagnostic Methods and Techniques: Laura Tafe, MD
- Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Shaofeng Yan, MD
- Embryology and Developmental Neuropathology of Birth Defects: Miguel Marin-Padilla, MD
- The Hospital Autopsy-Functions, Barriers and Outcomes – Wendy Wells, MD
- The Perinatal Autopsy – William Parks, MD
Each presentation= 1 CEU credit (8 Total CEU)
Our 2017 Spring Meeting is right around the corner, so don't delay! Register today!